Wednesday 25 May 2011

Game Called Life

Release the fear you hold so close and allow your light to freely flow....
As the strength within you grows each day, the darkness soon fades away....
Wisdom comes from within not without and you must free yourself from doubt.
Though away with the sorrow, the pain and the tears, it’s time to feel alive without fear.
I want to welcome you to this plain that so many people call a game
This world is a magical place where we all must have faith, and I’m so very glad you came
We walk these streets day after day with no shame
We hold our heads high and proud even if we make mistakes because we’re not to blame
This place we call home at times can be frightful
If you allow yourself to be guided, I promise to make it delightful
Take my right hand and Let me guide you today, I will do my best to show you the way.
Though the darkness and light we each must take flight
 Laid before us are two path which one shall you take.. You won’t make the wrong choice, because it is called fate.
Whatever path you have chosen, Be proud to who you are
Your life is just beginning and you have comes so far.
Were strong and meek and were here to seek
The wisdom of love, from which god gave us above.
So open your mind to this rhyme and allow your heart to shine...
Our paths are long but sometimes cut short so back to the earth our bodies must go
To be reborn into this life again
 I want to for playing my game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment